Become a Partner
The Raven Difference
Since 1977, Raven Truck and Auto Accessories and its network of corporately-owned stores have achieved tremendous growth in the aftermarket industry. We are proud to have grown a network of strong, independent dealers who provide our customers with leading service, high-quality accessories and installations across Western Canada.
Why Become a Raven Dealer?
The after-market truck and auto accessory market has grown substantially in the last 30 years. With over 25,000 accessory options, customers have more choices to personalize their vehicles than ever. This places more pressure on smaller businesses to become more sophisticated in this competitive industry. We get it. We have done it and we are ready for the future.
Power In Your Hands
This is why we have created a partnership model that enables the Raven Dealer to use his or her own expertise and skills while alsol being able to draw on the excellent support and knowledge of 100+ Raven team members. You benefit from our experience and from the strength that comes with numbers.
Reasons to Become A Raven Dealer:
- Supported entrance into an industry that is constantly changing. We want you to succeed and to serve our customers with the high-quality service they expect and deserve. We provide you with the tools support and training to help you run a strong and successful business.
- Name Recognition. Since 1977, we've been creating a strong brand that our customers have come to know and trust. You'll benefit from the Raven name, find value in its ability to increase sales, and increase consumer confidence, market share and trust.
- Professional Growth. We will help your leadership, enthusiasm and skills reach their full potential.
- Strength in Numbers. Our dealer network shares tips and ideas to foster success. We benefit from each other's successes and always look for ways to support each other.
- Ongoing Support. From HR to IT support, to administrative needs and marketing, we offer extensive suppoer optrions to ensure you can focus on what you do best - reaching your maximum business potential.
A Raven Dealer Gets:
- Exclusive products
- Increased purchasing power
- Training support
- Technical and marketing support
- IT support
- E-commerce support and sales
- Accounting and administrative support
- HR support
- Inventory management support
- Sales training
- Safety training and programs
- Shared Fleet Sales
Compare Us To The Other Guys
At Raven, we are proud of out ability to support our partners in achieving success. Want to know how we're different
Raven Dealer Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to invest in a Raven retail store?
The minimum investment required is $100,000 of accessible capital and up to 25% of the value of the store inventory and assets. Additional start-up costs may be financed by Raven to make your initial investment manageable, which will allow you to focus on growing the business and serving our customers.
What is the average profitability of a Raven store?
It is our goal to provide the support and opportunities you need to succeed. Ultimately, individual profits depend on general economic and market conditions; but they are also dependent upon your skills, resources, personal efforts, and successful goal setting and accomplishing. We do know that with the Raven advantage, your profits will only increase.
What other ongoing payments are required?
100% of your initial personal investment goes towards the purchase of store inventory, start-up costs and assets. There are ongoing fees related to the value-added services we bring to make your business a success. Some of these include purchasing, administrative, and sales support. We deliver the support that is needed to build your business.
What if I own property or know of a good location for a Raven store?
We do no not consider this in the Dealer selection process, but we are open to discussing locations. If it brings value both to our customers and our dealer network, then we are open to discussing potential locations.
What if I own an after-market store today?
We would love the opportunity to meet and discuss. We are confident with our suppot and systems, you can achieve greater results and most importantly create better value in your business
Can I apply with a partner to co-own and manage a Raven store?
We consider all options and look forwars to having this conversation with you. If you have a passion for the business and serving our customers, then we will consider the benefits and options on a case-by-case basis.
What qualifications do you look for in a Raven dealer?
We look for people who have business and financial acumen, proven leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for serving people. All raven dealers are hands-on owners and operators. Due to this, we do not enter into agreements with silent investors.
Do you offer ’exclusive’ territories?
We make business decisions that work for our partners. This means we will review each opportunity carefully and do what is best for all involved including determining the location and proximity of Raven stores.
Become a Raven Partner Form
Interested in becoming a partner-dealer? we'd love to discuss this with you! Fill out this form below and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.