Interested in joining the Raven team?
Since 1977 we have been building Dream Rides across Western Canada. Our passion for Trucks and Jeeps is demonstrated in the great work our entire team does. If you need a vehicle for work we have years of experience with work trucks. If you want a vehicle for play our team of experts can help you customize your ride.
We are happy to provide great products that help make your vehicle a little better. Growing from a single location to a network of many has only been made possible because of our staff, our vendor partners and most importantly our customers across Western Canada.
At Raven Truck Accessories, we are always looking for dedicated, hard-working and positive people to join us. We offer incredible opportunities in a fast-paced and growing environment.
If you are customer service focused and have a passion for vehicles, then submit a resume to our team! Successful applicants will have a brief phone screening before an in-person interview.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Come grow with us! We currently have an opening in our Digital dept for an Internet Sales team member. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and understand the importance of customer service. The individual must also be very comfortable learning and using new technologies.
This position is located at our headquarters in Edmonton, Alberta. The ideal candidate must live in or around the Edmonton area and required to work on-site. Please submit cover letter and resume to Marketing Manager Lina Tran. We thank all candidates interested however only those selected will be contacted.
- Manage sales activity generated from our internet sales department
- Invoice orders and communicate with our shipping department
- Maintain the follow up process
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both potential and existing customers
- Increase department performance and productive
- Respond to email and chat inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- Customer focused with a need to answer customer requests
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Respond to client requests online under 3 minutes
- Ability to follow up daily with clients through multiple mediums
- Must have minimum 1 yr relevant sales experience
- Must be available every Saturday and retail hours
- Knowledge of email, cell phone and basic computer skills
- Former internet or call centre experience a plus